A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
- Monitor Process and Utility Systems (Well Surveillance).
- Bottom Hole and Tubing Pressure Monitoring.
- Flowline Pressure (Pressure Downstream of Topside Choke) Monitoring
- Monitor process parameters (Level, Multi-Phase Flow Meter, temperature, Annulus pressure, Boarding Pressure, etc.)
- Troubleshoot to maximize sales quality and delivery volume to identify problems.
- Monitor electrical/hydraulic control panels, safety and emergency shutdown devices, Fire and Gas Systems.
- Ensure accurate production reporting is submitted daily or as required by company and client.
- Carry out all operations in safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Monitor offshore production in accordance with customer requirements.
- Witness/Track BSEE Testing, calibration, maintenance and inspection of equipment.
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and government agencies.
- Coordinate logistics for facility.
- Monitor Chemical Treating and handling.
- Advise Management personnel on trending data.
- Maintain clear and precise communications.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships.
- Create and maintain positive work culture.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School Diploma required.
- Experience and knowledge of hydrocarbon processing systems and utilities
- Good experience of Permit to Work, Instrument/Mechanical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment.
- 3 yrs. experience desired with offshore experience.
Candidates will be required to complete:
- Written Assessments
- Drug & Alcohol Test
- Medical Clearance Physical
Why work for PDI/GATE IPO?
We offer competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Sounds like your ideal employer?
Apply today! Visit www.pdi-s.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.