VIKING Training Manuals
Viking has developed training manuals for companies around the globe that are tailored made for each client’s individual needs.
Training topics typically include:
- Basic Concepts and Load Cases
- Pipe Performance Properties
- Casing Design
- Tubing Design
- Connections Design
- Annular Pressure Build-up
- Other Design Considerations & Additional Challenges:
- High Pressure – High Temperature (HPHT)
- Sour Services
- Extended Reach Drilling
- Slim Hole
- Multi-zone Wells
- Intelligent Completions
- Vacuum Insulated Tubing (VIT) & Other Methods
- Flow Assurance Impacts on Well Design
- Well Integrity – From Well Design to Well Operations
Tubular Design Technology Course
VIKING offers a 2-day Tubular Design Technology Training class covering basic tubular design concepts, materials, connection selection, and performance properties. Attendees complete some example design problems in class and are provided with a course manual.
If you would like more information on this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
VIKING also conducts on-site training sessions in tubular design and oilfield orientation. We can also write your technical manuals. Call us for more information.